Friday, November 16, 2012

Glitter Ombré Nail

So I saw this new trend on pinterest and I had to try it out! 


Glitter Ombré Nails!! 
I LOVE IT! Anything that sparkles definitely has my attention. I saw this and absolutely needed to try it out. I've only just gotten into the whole ombré trend and I thought this looked like a lot of fun. 

Here is my horrible attempt! 


It was my first time so give me props for trying! I'm sure it will be better next time. All I used was a foundation sponge from Wal-green's. 
I'm in love with sparkly nails, ever since I got a manicure for my birthday with OPI's the Rainbow connection. I've been on the hunt for a similar polish ever since. I just got Nicole by OPI Rainbow in the S-kylie, so I'll be curious to see how it turns out next time iwhen I try it with that. 




No comments:

Post a Comment